The ideal candidate for this role will have 5+ years experience as a Technical Project Manager (TPM) working on Salesforce implementation and customization projects and have the organizational skills to manage multiple projects concurrently.
With an emphasis on expertise in both the interpersonal dynamics and logistical aspects of the role, the candidate has an enhanced understanding of the business needs plus the ability to engage project team members in a focused and professional execution of the work as described in Statements of Work and any subsequent Change Orders.
A strong foundation in Salesforce functionality will enable the TPM to manage the project from a position of knowledge and respect within the team. Knowledge of and certifications in Administration, Community, Service and Sales Cloud plus familiarity with the overall capabilities of the Salesforce platform is very important.
This job can be remote and will require travel not to exceed 25%.
Travel is generally in the western US.
- A learning mindset ready for new challenges in cloud-based technologies
- Technical writing skills for producing functional specifications documentation
- Outstanding communication skills, with both the internal team and clients
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, high performance environment
- Self-starter, flexible, and collaborative team member
- Desire to enhance career in Salesforce consulting
- Successfully manage concurrent technical projects on Salesforce.com and related technologies.
- Understand how to manage to a Statement of Work and keep the client focused and / or ready to comfortable engage in Change Order conversations.
- Apply a disciplined approach to the maintenance of all project artifacts.
- Lead projects in multiple methodologies as per needs of the scope of work and clients project standards. Paladin project methodology is a lean adaptation of Agile however this is not always the case as clients need the team to adopt other practices.
- Lead, collaborate, and coach team members into realizing overall team and individual performance.
- Continue learning the supporting technical platforms for project management and daily work activities so we can work effectively and continue to improve.
- Continue learning the core technologies Paladin delivers so you are capable of skillfully navigating business and technical subjects.
- Collaborate with project and delivery leaders to improve existing Paladin project management practices, tools, artifacts and assets.
- Bring a proactive, engaged, and resourceful spirit to work each day.
- Effective time management skills and ability to work under deadlines.
- Collaborate with other PM’s and delivery leadership on project effectiveness and long-term client relationships.
Desired Skills / Education / Certifications
- A working knowledge of the capabilities of the Salesforce platform.
- Core Project Management skills; PMP or other certificate programs a plus.
- Able to communicate clearly around scope, budget, timeline and the needed level of functional collaboration for project success.
- Comfortable in client calls including executive sponsors and stakeholders.
- Community Cloud Certification a plus.
- Service Cloud Certification a plus.
- Sales Cloud Certification a plus.
- Administrator Certification a plus.
- Other certifications and Trailhead badges a plus.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Social Science, Computer Science or Engineering – or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient with the following tools: SFDC, Office365 suite, JIRA, Smartsheet, Lucid Charts, Slack, Zoom and other cloud collaboration tools.
- Understanding of the key elements of B2B, B2C, and hybrid business models.
- Experience with Agile or other similar software development methodologies.
- A growth mindset.
Join Our Team!
This job application is open. If selected, the next step will be a video call interview.
Nationwide, can work Remotely.
This is a fulltime position. You’re required to work 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.