Senior Solution Architect
The ideal candidate for this role will have 3+ years’ experience leading Solution Design on the Salesforce platform as a consultant on project-based work. They will also have 5-7 years total experience of total experience on the platform. This candidate will be a seasoned IT professional with a strong foundation in web integrations and business systems and a desire to architect solutions on the platform using all the platform capabilities with an understanding of best practices
This job is remote but may require travel.
- A learning mindset ready for new challenges in cloud-based technologies
- Technical writing skills for producing functional specifications documentation
- Outstanding communication skills, with both the internal team and clients
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, high performance environment
- Self-starter, flexible, and collaborative team member
- Desire to enhance career in Salesforce consulting
- 3+ years client-facing Solution consulting experience with Salesforce.com
- 5+ years’ experience on Salesforce.com in various roles; in house or consulting
- 5+ years’ experience implementing projects involving CRM platforms or relational databases
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering – or equivalent work experience; MBA preferred
- Salesforce.com certs and Trailhead badges (Advanced Administrator, App Builder or Sales/Service/Community Cloud)
- Knowledge of Salesforce Apex Data Loader and equivalent third-party data loaders
- Understanding of the key elements of B2B, B2C, and hybrid business models
- Experience with Agile or other similar software development methodologies
- Experience designing or building Salesforce integrations with 3rd party applications
- Strong understanding of core database concepts
- Proficient with MS Office, JIRA, Lucid Charts, and other cloud collaboration tools
- Conversational knowledge of HTML, Java or APEX is a plus
Apply through LinkedIn
LinkedIn Applications Coming Soon!
Want to apply? Send an email to email@example.com with your introduction and resume attached.
This job application is open. If selected, the next step will be a video call interview.
If selected, you will be working from the San Diego Area or Remotely.
This is a fulltime position. You’re required to work 40 hours spread over 5 days a week.
Let’s Work Together
If you’re ready to move forward on your journey to the internal or external community your organization needs, whether it be building a new one or migrating an existing one to a new platform, get in touch via this form and one of our experts will get back to you shortly.