Salesforce Sales Engineer
The ideal candidate for this role will have 3+ years’ experience as a Sales Engineer working with clients and potential clients to clarify needs, define business value, recommend best practices, scope, and estimate given the multiple constraints that may exist.
Additional candidates will have 3+ years Solution Architecture experience on the Salesforce platform as a consultant on project-based work. They will also have 5-7 years total experience of total experience on the platform. This candidate will be a seasoned IT professional with excellent client facing skills and the ability to work with sales teams to understand and draw out and communicate business value as part of the Approach for the client and Statement of Work that defines a project.
A strong foundation in Community, Service and Sales Cloud plus overall capabilities of the Salesforce platform is required. Understanding of the related business processes and systems and a desire to propose solutions on the platform using all the platform capabilities with an understanding of best practices.
This job can be remote and will require travel not to exceed 40%.
- A learning mindset ready for new challenges in cloud-based technologies
- Technical writing skills for producing functional specifications documentation
- Outstanding communication skills, with both the internal team and clients
- Comfortable with a fast-paced, high performance environment
- Self-starter, flexible, and collaborative team member
- Desire to enhance career in Salesforce consulting
- Strong experience using the declarative capabilities of the Salesforce platform.
- Working knowledge of custom development capabilities for both Classic and Lightning Experience and when to use them.
- Working understanding of integration capabilities and when to use them.
- Excellent understanding of all the requisite phases and roles that are needed to for project success beyond development. Ex – Project Initiation, Documentation, Environment Management, Client Meeting needs, Deployment, Support and Warranty.
- Provide handoff of working notes, estimate and other documentation to Delivery team.
- Community Cloud Certification
- Service Cloud Certification
- Sales Cloud Certification
- App Builder Certification
- Administrator Certification
- Other certifications and Trailhead badges a plus
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering – or equivalent work experience;
- Experience designing or building Salesforce integrations with 3rd party applications
- Strong understanding of core database concepts
- Proficient with MS Office, JIRA, Lucid Charts, and other cloud collaboration tools
- Understanding of the key elements of B2B, B2C, and hybrid business models
- Experience with Agile or other similar software development methodologies
- Conversational knowledge of HTML, Java or APEX is a plus
- Understanding of Data Migration and ETL scenarios
This job application is open. If selected, the next step will be a video call interview.
Let’s Work Together
If you’re ready to move forward on your journey to the internal or external community your organization needs, whether it be building a new one or migrating an existing one to a new platform, get in touch via this form and one of our experts will get back to you shortly.