Enterprise Account Executive (Salesforce)
Are you a consultative Client Advisor with experience in implementing cloud solutions? Our Enterprise Client Advisors are not just sales reps, they become trusted advisers of our clients. This role is ideal for a seasoned services sales executive with in-depth understanding of sales effectiveness to sales operations or a person with consulting or consultative sales background. We seek candidates who have implementation experience - our clients see us as their experts as they navigate through the cloud.
Brief Summary of Role
Paladin works with companies to address key challenges maximizing revenue, operating effectively, and optimizing scarce resources by leveraging cloud based solutions. This individual contributor position is solely responsible for generating business at new accounts and expanding business at existing accounts within a specified territory. It is a mix of pure hunting/direct selling and joint selling by leveraging Paladin’s partner ecosystem. Ideally, AE’s become the “cloud advisor” for enterprise customers and motivate them to systematically leverage all of Paladin’s solutions.
- Accurately forecast and deliver on sales within a specified US sales territory
- Actively pursue and hunt for new business opportunities in accounts.
- Network within the industry, market, and accounts to bring new client opportunities to the Paladin consulting account teams.
- Holistically understand an account’s current cloud infrastructure and help shape future plans to move to cloud based solutions. Become the cloud advisor for assigned portfolio of accounts
- Co-sell and work collaboratively work with all Paladin’s partners
- Understand Paladin’s value proposition, partnerships, and key buyer personas across each value lever: maximize revenues, operate effectively, and manage scarce resources.
- Understand the competitive landscape and Paladin’s differentiators to position Paladin as the premier provider for SFDC Services.
- Provide high content contributions to joint product and consulting opportunities around Paladin application solution areas identified above.
- Communicate effectively at all client levels, including CxO.
- Quickly grasp client business and technical requirements and fit consulting solutions around those specific needs.
- Manage all phases of the business development cycles to successful close (including proposal development, implementation estimating, scope construction, and client presentations).
- Proactively approach the market segment through active leadership in industry and community organizations.
- Add industry specific and technology solution expertise to the sales process.
- Maintain and nurture client relationships to ensure additional business.
Education and Required Experience (Requirements)
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years experience complex sales, solution selling, strategic accounts selling is a plus
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas in solutions-oriented services sales.
- Services sales experience
- Prior experience in business application sales, preferably in a cloud application environment (CRM, HCM, ERP, etc)
- This is a direct sales role. Superior communication skills (both for internal and external clients), very strong leadership qualities and team oriented business values are essential.
- Must be able to travel up to 30-40%
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.